Homegrown Quilt - Navy/Light Blue
A natural hand-drawn feel makes this pattern have a more organic style. Reversible with inverted colors and white trim. Hand stitched with cotton thread in a traditional Rajastani 'long running stitch' technique that is left unknotted at the ends of each stitch.
· Lightweight for warm nights or layering
· Two sided/reversible
· Packaged in matching reusable tote bag
· Made of 100% cotton with cotton fill
· Machine wash cold on delicate with mild detergent. Tumble or hang to dry, do not bleach, iron on low if necessary
· Designed in the Hudson Valley, Handmade in IndiaSizes
· Queen 92" x 96"
· King 104" x 96"
Each piece is hand block printed and hand sewn, making each and every one unique. Imperfections are what makes them so special. Some colors may have a stronger dye scent than others, but will lessen after being out of the package. Colors may slightly fade after washing.